- Highly versatile:
- D shape is functional regardless of orientation, meeting multiple uses: attachment of a belay system, a pulley, or on the end of a lanyard.
- Compact and very lightweight.
- Easy to use and ergonomic:
- D shape for good handling.
- H-shaped cross-section contributes to better grip when wearing gloves.
- Keylock system helps avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner.
- The hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof.