Rain Bird | 150PGA – 1 1/2 in. Inlet Inline Plastic Residential/Commercial Irrigation Valve
Out of stock$80.20
Built for high-end residential and light commercial applications, Rain Bird® PGA series valves are the toughest, most reliable valves in their class. These long-lasting, easy-to-service valves are proven to perform at the highest level, even under harsh temperatures and intense pressure.
The PGA valve maintains a strong, worry-free seal between the body and bonnet, no matter the conditions. In Thermal Cycle Testing, hundreds of PGA valves were exposed to extreme temperature swings and intense pressures. The result—zero leaks.*
The PGA valve’s body-to-bonnet seal is built to overcome the intense water pressure common on many commercial sites. Faced with repeated pressure surges well into the triple digits, our valves outlasted the nearest competitor more than 2 1/2 times to 1 in Cycle Surge Testing.*
With a robust electrical design, the PGA valve greatly reduces noise and delivers years of reliable performance. So not only will you have peace of mind, you’ll have peace and quiet.
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. This allows the pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- Accommodates optional, field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating dial to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
- Optional purple flow control handle for non-potable water.
*Based on 2013 testing conducted at Rain Bird’s Product Research Facility in Tucson, AZ.
Out of stock