- Easy to use: the exemplary adjustment system allows length to be precisely adjusted for comfortable positioning at a workstation
Aramid fiber rope provides excellent abrasion resistance.
- It can be used in two ways:
- Dual mode (on the harness side attachment points) when the user works with weight on his feet. This type of attachment gives better load distribution on the belt. Length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam.
- In single mode, on the harness ventral attachment point, the load is comfortably distributed between the belt and leg loops when the anchor is located above the user. Length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard.
- Sewn terminations on both ends with plastic sheath to keep the connector in position and protect the rope from abrasion.