- Intuitive to use:
- Technique identical to classic Prusik pulley system.
- The device locks automatically on the rope once the friction chain extends.
- For efficient movement within the tree:
- Rope feed is smooth and precise thanks to the release lever, allowing the user great control over his/her movements. Adjusting the pressure on this lever controls the speed of movement.
- Easy to take up slack, thanks to the pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings and the separated and curved side plates.
- Lower attachment hole with high-efficiency swivel ensures stable and correct positioning of the mechanical Prusik and optimal rope glide through the device.
- For use on either doubled ropes or a single rope, thanks to the CHICANE accessory, which offers more friction on the descent, and the KNEE ASCENT assemblies, which facilitate the ascent.
- Upper attachment hole for the rope end when using a doubled rope or for the CHICANE auxiliary braking device when using a single rope. It has a flexible positioning ring that helps keep the connector oriented along its major axis.
- Auxiliary attachment hole for adding a ZILLON lanyard or connecting a second system.
- Steel construction for improved durability.
- Separated and curved side plates for better wear resistance.
- Rope compatibility: 11.5 to 13 mm diameter.
- ZIGZAG PLUS allows the user to work in compliance with the ANSI Z133 standard.
Great product and service